Wednesday, August 20, 2014

It's a Candygirl Life for me...

So this is my first blog post! Woo-hoo!
So who am I?
Everyone around here knows me as the Candy Lady. I am tall, with crazy blonde hair, a BIG personality, and I own the local candy and cupcake store in Keene, New Hampshire. Yes - that is in New England.

So why am I doing it? Well, I have more candy stories in my head than you can imagine. It is so great to have a business in a community where you are actually a part of the community. I love this place...and they seem to love us too.

I thought this would be a great venue to share "stuff". Candies from way back when, stories of what happened in the shop, things we have tried here (or want to), and thoughts about all the candy exploring I do.

For example, I am watching little people in town, who first came in secured in strollers...now buy candy for their girl-friends for Valentine's day. It is crazy to watch the town grow up! Especially since this is where my own kids grew up, too.  I am so blessed to be able to do this. 

So why not write about it! If you have met me - you know I have a lot to say!

Stay Tuned...

XOXO
The Candy lady

No comments:

Post a Comment